Start earning FREE ROUNDS of golf and get STATUS at Troon Facilities worldwide!
Join Troon Rewards® to earn free rounds of golf and discounts on merchandise and golf fees. Also, receive special offers, access to exclusive events and Callaway® promotions (in USA only). The more you play, the more you save! Sign up in the golf shop and get started today!
As a new Troon Rewards member you will receive a one-year subscription to both print and digital editions of Golfweek ($25 value). Also, you will receive a FREE subscription to TROON GOLF & TRAVEL, Troon’s bi-monthly e-magazine.
How it Works
Earn one point for every dollar you spend on your own golf fees, golf instruction fees and club sponsored clinics, as well as merchandise in the golf shop at participating, daily-fee Troon facilities. Your rewards add up quickly, so sign up in the golf shop and get started today!
- Earn complimentary rounds of golf based on the number of points earned (View redemption information >>)
- Combine Troon Rewards points and cash to play Troon courses at preferred Troon Rewards rates
- Troon Rewards points don’t expire! (Provided you have earned or redeemed Troon Rewards points in the last 18 months)
- Reach elite status levels and receive additional discounts on golf and merchandise
- Receive special offers, invitations to exclusive events and Callaway® promotions (Callaway® promotions are for USA only)
- 2,000 points = Silver status (10% discount on your golf and merchandise)
- 4,000 points = Gold status (15% discount on your golf and merchandise)
- 8,000 points = Platinum status (20% discount on your golf and merchandise)
(Discounts apply to your own golf & merchandise)
Thanksgiving Point Golf Club App
Headed to Thanksgiving Point Golf Club and looking to get GPS yardage, tee times and more at the palm of your hand? Download the OFFICIAL Thanksgiving Point Golf Club app for FREE from the App Store or Google Play. This power packed app gives golfers a free, easy to use, interactive combination of comprehensive course information, GPS positioning, digital scorecard, and various other useful club-specific features.
- View distances to the tee, front, back, and middle of the green, as well as par for each hole
- Interactive shot positioning: simply touch the shot target to move it and get instantly updated distances
- Full aerial zoom capability
- Pro Tips: take a tip from the pros on how to play the hole with our built-in Pro Tip feature
- Easy to use scorecard for up to four players
- Add players manually or from your device’s address book
- Auto-populates par for each hole and allows you to simply add or subtract from par
- Track player side-bets using the Player Bets feature
- Email your full scorecard at the end of a round to yourself or to a friend to show off your skills
Other Club-Specific App Features Include:
- Book tee times
- Access the club’s Facebook page to check-in or drop a comment
Troon Values Your Time
How long should a round of golf take to play? 4 hours? 4.5 hours? How about 3 hours? The variables that contribute to pace of play are endless. Every player has different expectations and is our job is to set the expectation for every golfer that comes to Thanksgiving Point Golf Club. Along with Troon Golf, we have rolled out a campaign designed to improve pace of play on our course and all Troon properties. The inititiative, named “Troon Values Your Time”, will help to inform our guests, even before stepping foot on the course, our goal is to provide a world-class experience that will allow you to plan your day and stay on schedule. Our golf staff will help to establish and maintain a time par of 4 hours and 29 minutes, a pace that is reasonable and achievable by all groups that play. So book your rounds, enjoy the sunshine and comfortably arrive at the Clubhouse Grill with time to spare!
- Play your tees: Choose a set of tees with a rating of 142 minus your handicap index. Or just tee it forward.
- Play Ready Golf (tee to green): When a player is at their ball or on the tee box and is ready to play, they should play. Take no more than 45 seconds to hit your shot.
- Be cart smart: Drop off your partner and drive to your ball. When you leave the cart, take three clubs, not one. Park behind greens.
- Use rules with discretion: Take no more than three minutes to look for balls and take relief.
- Keep Moving: Proceed quickly to your ball and be ready when it’s your turn to hit.
- See it, read it, hole it: While others are putting, prepare for your putt. Go to the next tee.
- Be accountable: Recognize that slow play isn’t just other players’ fault.
Don’t take this too serious, relax and enjoy your round!
Thanksgiving Point Golf Club is committed to integrating and leading fit and healthy lifestyles for guests and associates alike. TroonFIT is a platform that raises awareness of the health benefits related to playing (more) golf; promotes non-golf fitness activities like yoga and running; and also incorporates nutritional offerings.
Our goal is to incorporate a culture of health and fitness where the idea of living and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is more of an unwritten expectation. We are developing new ways to use our golf facility for fitness related activities such as allowing walking the grounds when not golfing, or hosting charity fundraisers or special events. TroonFIT builds upon the ever changing social dynamic of embracing fitness and ensures that golf is promoted as a fitness related activity.
A look at golf’s health benefits:
- Walking 18 holes of golf is equal to taking a 5-mile walk or running 3.5 to 4 miles.
- Playing 18 holes of golf burns roughly 2,000 calories when walking and 1,300 calories in a cart.
- When walking 18 holes of golf, blood glucose levels fall anywhere from 10% to 30% depending on age.
- Older people who golf have better static and dynamic balance control and confidence.
- Golfers exceed 10,000 steps during a typical round of golf — which meets the recommended guidelines for daily exercise
(The Walker Research Group commissioned by the World Golf Foundation and Golf 20/20)
Troon Family Golf
Troon Golf is leading the way with introducing juniors to the world’s greatest game. The offer is simple and affordable!
- * One Junior golfs for free after 3 p.m. when playing with an adult*
Book your next round as a family. This fantastic program is available every day of the week, all year long, at more than 90 Troon Golf-managed facilities worldwide.
- *Juniors are golfers 15 years of age and under. Golf lessons must be taken together with the same instructor. Some restrictions may apply. Program is based on availability.
In 2018, the golf industry’s leading loyalty program celebrates its 20th Anniversary! That’s two decades of experiences, friendships and memories shared on the course with Troon Cards. We are thrilled to bring this program to you by launching the brand new Utah Troon Card with incredible benefits right here at Thanksgiving Point Golf Club. Click here to discover the massive perks and savings for a Utah Troon Cardholder. Now available in our golf shop at a discounted price!
Troon Cards, available as TwoSome or FourSome Cards, are the absolute best way to play Troon’s top courses at the lowest rates. With your Troon Card, you can reserve tee times within three-days of your desired date of play and enjoy savings up to 50% off golf fees. Troon Card’s Best Rate Guarantee allows you to book any other online rate and receive 15% off your golf fees at check in.
The benefits of being a Troon Cardholder go beyond savings on golf. You’re invited to improve your game with Complimentary Clinics, play more golf with exclusive Replay Rates and explore the world of Troon® with Customized Experience Packages. Plus, you can treat your friends, and yourself, to“2 for 1” golf offers and so much more! Click here for more information about the Troon Card.