Thanksgiving Golf Club is the perfect venue for your next group, tournament, charity or corporate outing. Let our expert team of professionals create an event that will exceed the expectations of your guests and create a memory that will last a lifetime. Our team offers extraordinary group services that you’d expect from Troon Golf, the leader in upscale golf course management. We elevate the standard of golf group outings in Utah with our combination of spectacular golf, dramatic views and expert tournament coordination ensuring that your next special event, group outing, or tournament is a cut above.
Group and tournament green fee rates will be provided based on the number of players, season, time of day, etc. Please contact Lindsay Maurer, via email at: email@example.com
Thanksgiving Point Golf Club Tournaments Include:
- Green fees
- Golf car rental with GPS and USB Charging Port
- Advance reservations (up to 1 year in advance)
- Unlimited use of the practice facility prior to play
- Personalized cart signs on your golf cars
- Local rules sheet with the event name and logo
- Assistance in special event and contest set-up on the course including closest to the hole, longest drive, etc. We’ll even set-up your signage!
- Use and set-up of chairs and tables for on-course hole sponsors
- Professional event scoring
Elevate Your Event
Let our team of event professionals customize your event, creating personalized merchandise so your golf tournament is memorable. Tee gifts, awards and special contest prizes take your golf events and tournament from ordinary to unforgettable. Whether you prefer your company’s logo or our famous water tower emblem, we can have any item customized and shipped directly to our Golf Shop for your convenience. Additional enhancement options include but are not limited to:
- Food and Beverage experiences
- Golf Shop Shopping Certificates
- Other miscellaneous group coordination as needed
Creative & Unique Events
Thanksgiving Point Golf Club also provides non-tournament activities like clinics, putting challenges, marshmallow long drive contests and so much more… which add unique entertainment to your Utah golf event or fun to your meeting or gathering. Information on these activities and our group menu options are available by contacting Lindsay Maurer, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations!